Sports Eligibility packets are available in the main office or downloaded below. Required forms are:
1. Emergency Information, Sports Physical, Athletic Eligibility, Student Athletic Code, Concussion form, and appropriate Sport Safety Guideline.
2. Sports physicals are good for two years, but must be good for the ENTIRE season (fall, winter I, winter II, and/or spring) in order to participate the first day of practice.
3. Athletes must be enrolled in and passing at least 5 full-time subjects in the grading period of competition and the grading period prior to participation.
4. Full or part-time private school students must provide proof of enrollment and grades.
5. Student athletes participating in their first sport of the school year are required to turn in seven (7) completed forms (six if physical is current and on file). Students participating in their second, third, or fourth sport only need to turn in the sport specific form.
Directions to Northshore Schools