To access your Student Library Account and the Library Catalog:
Before you go to the library site, please familiarize yourself with the following:
• At the Library homepage, choose Login in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
• Enter your Student ID # in the User Name . Your Student ID # is student # on your Lunch Card, the number you use to Login into your Server Folder, and can be found on your Report Card. Students in grades 4-6 should know their numbers. They are required to use it to Login to their Server Files at school and should have memorized their numbers.
1. Purchase an exact copy of the Lost Book at a bookstore or on-line and send it to Mrs. Newton in the Library.
2. If you cannot find the exact title, purchase a book by the same author or about the same subject (if it is a non-fiction title). Send the book to the Library.
3. Choose a book from your personal library which comparable to the lost one (hard-bound for hardbound) which is in good condition and bring it to Mrs. Newton in the Library. She will detemine if the exchange is equal in value.