Safe Arrival Line*: (425) 408-5910
Main Office Phone: (425) 408-5900
Fax: (425) 408-5902
2014 - 2015 Kindergarten Registration
While it seems like we have just begun the school year, it is time to start planning for next year's kindergarten class. Wellington Elementary will begin taking kindergarten registrations for the 2014-2015 school year beginning Friday, January 31, 2014. This is for families that already live within the Wellington service area. Forms will be available online and in the office starting January 31st.
To enter our kindergarten program next fall, your child must be five years old on, or before, August 31, 2014.
Registration is NOT a first-come, first-served process. We will have open enrollment until the end of March, at which time we hope it will be determined if we will have a full-day program and if a lottery is necessary. Tuition will be $340/month, or $170/month for qualified scholarship families.
If you are applying for a waiver, paperwork will be accepted at the Student Services Office (at the Northshore District main office) beginning Wednesday, May 14, 2014.
Northshore School District Kindergarten Orientation sessions will be held on the following dates and times:
Monday, March 3, 2014 or Tuesday, March 4, 2014
7:00 pm, Northshore Performing Arts Center
A bilingual Kindergarten Orientation will be held on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at the Woodmoor Elementary Library at 7:00 pm.
Items Needed for Kindergarten Registration
1. Proof of birthdate (birth certificate or passport)
2. Proof of residence (current mortgage/lease/utility bill, etc.)
3. Immunization records, including dates (students are required to have the following immunizations at appropriate ages and intervals prior to entering school in September)
• 5 DTaP/DT/Td, the last after age 4
• Polio, 4 doses, the last after age 4
• 2 MMR immunizations (Mumps, Measles, Rubella)
• Hepatitis B Series (3 immunizations)
• 2 Varicella (Chicken Pox) Immunizations or verification of illness by Health Care Provider
4. Emergency contact information for child (minimum of two preferred.)
5. Doctor's name and phone number
6. Daycare information
There will be one brief kindergarten tour at Wellington, on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 9:15 am. This is for adults only (for those that already reside within the Wellington service area). The tour should last about 30 minutes.
Your child will have an opportunity to see their kindergarten classroom in June and/or August, 2014.
We look forward to meeting you and making your child's transition to kindergarten as smooth as possible.
Click to link to the Required Kindergarten Enrollment Forms
For additional kindergarten information, please click here